Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm Back!

Okay, I know it's been an embarrassingly long time since I posted anything.  For anyone that's actually reading this, thanks for sticking with me!  Awesome things are on the way, I promise!  The first instalment of my webisodes is in production.  And to prove it here is a frame from the first shot of the first webisode.


It's going to be a series of quick, one minute or so comedy bits.  One guy in an office and the infinite possibilities of poking fun at the world of work.  I want to release the first three all at once by the end of the year, since they're so short.  From then on, they'll be released one by one.  This blog is where you can get sneak peaks and tidbits about my progress, and of course the grand announcement that this project is finally out there and ready to be seen.  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment